Re: CULT: medians

  • Subject: Re: CULT: medians
  • From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 22:42:41 -0800

From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>

Betty asks for posts on what we wish was blooming today.  I don't wish
for iris blooms just yet since I fear the weather will take them out.

I do wish some discussion of the growth habits of the medians by
those with experience could be posted.  Mine sure don't look good in
comparison to the TBs.  Is it normal for them to look so pathetic?  Are
the harsher weather patterns in North Central West Texas too much
for them.  Too hot?  Too dry?  Are their cultivation requirements that
different from TBs?  The MTBs look especially marginal.  The IBs and
SDBs not a lot better.

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7