Re: CULT: fall cleanup

  • Subject: Re: CULT: fall cleanup
  • From: BKAntique@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 23:37:27 EST

From: BKAntique@aol.com

In a message dated 2/24/99 4:03:58 AM !!!First Boot!!!, hensler@povn.com

> Not being one to use time and energy needlessly, she trims her TBs using a
> weed whacker (nylon filament type) then simply rakes up the debris.
>  This sounds almost too easy. Has anyone else tried this?

This probably sounds ridiculous, but I hate the look of the ragged leaves that
weed whackers leave (from some accidental incidents).  Need to have nicely
trimmed fans here.  (My wife thinks I'm nuts.)

Hope all of my fellow midwesterners have shovelled themselves out of the snow.

Brian Thompson
Ashland, Nebraska

Have you seen our new web site? http://www.onelist.com