CULT: What I wish was blooming today

  • Subject: CULT: What I wish was blooming today
  • From: "Jan Clark" <janclarx@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 23:26:39 PST

From: "Jan Clark" <janclarx@hotmail.com>

>Everyone send a post as to what you WISH was blooming today.  (A topic
we've not discussed lately.)
>Betty Wilkerson from Bowling Green KY..

Oh, I don't actually have this growing in my garden, but I would love to
have several stalks of it in full bloom at present. As it is the peak of
summer (albeit a cool summer this year) I shall have to content myself
with a few open flowers of IMPRIMIS, which I don't really like very
Cheers, and nice to know someone is ALIVE out there! - Jan Clark

Explore a new interest; start a new hobby. Go to http://www.onelist.com