Re: CULT: What I wish was blooming today

  • Subject: Re: CULT: What I wish was blooming today
  • From: Mike Lowe <mlowe@worldiris.com>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 08:07:42 -0500

From: Mike Lowe <mlowe@worldiris.com>

I could wish that someone, somewhere, could find an existing luminata
cultivar with a tendency to rebloom. Or better even yet -- put on the
market a dependable reblooming luminata!

Some examples on non-reblooming luminatas:

Bertha Gersdorff (Sass, J. 41)
Aladdin's Wish (Murawska 45)
Cuba Libre (Plough 57)
Mind Reader (Keppel 94)
Spirit World (Keppel 94)

Cheers,

Mike,  mlowe@worldiris.com   --   http://www.worldiris.com
South Central Virginia, USA; USDA Zone 7A

Come see our new web site! http://www.onelist.com