Cult: what I wish was blooming

  • Subject: Cult: what I wish was blooming
  • From: Iarejan@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 08:49:47 EST

From: Iarejan@aol.com

  AND BY THE WAY...WHO SENT ALL THIS SNOW TO OUR OTHERWISE
SNOW-FREE area of SOUTH CAROLINA?????
      Hi all...I wish my reticulata that has been on the verge of blooming for
days now would come on out.   But, we are expecting *snow* for part of today.
Then, as is our custom, near 67 for Friday and Saturday so none of that nasty
white mulch hangs around HERE.  It would also be great to see Skyblaze bloom
and see how blue it is here...it looks a bit greyish blue in pictures I've
seen.

Happy Wednesday!!

Janet Natale
zone 8 of S.C. where my toddlers are asking "what is that white stuff?"

If you like the colors orange and blue, you will like our new web site!
http://www.onelist.com