Re: CULT: What I wish was blooming today

  • Subject: Re: CULT: What I wish was blooming today
  • From: "Mike Sutton" <suttons@lightspeed.net>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 06:59:08 -0800

From: "Mike Sutton" <suttons@lightspeed.net>

Hi Mike,
Guess what?  We have a few luminata seedlings that rebloom.  Nothing that I
would call outstanding, but they are getting better every year.  Some people
think that Double Oh Seven can be considered a luminata and it reblooms
consistently.  I have several seedlings of Double Oh Seven x Fancy Women and
Rosalie Figge x Fancy Women  in the ground.  Am looking forward to seeing
them this spring.  By the way, do you think Double OH Seven is a Luminata?
It is in the new for 1999 category at our website http://www.suttoniris.com