Re: OT-BIO: Char Randall

  • Subject: Re: OT-BIO: Char Randall
  • From: Arnold Koekkoek <koekkoek@mtcnet.net>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 09:21:12 -0600

Char:  Welcome to the list, and thank you for injecting some life into the discussions with your questions as well as the information.  Having just returned to the list a few days ago, after a couple months absence, I was beginning to wonder if everyone had left.  Now it is becoming apparent that it is just winter apathy that has taken hold of a lot of the iris-talkers, something I never thought could happen.  Maybe what we need is a nice wild controversial assertion by somebody:  that would start some lively discussion!!   Anyway, I was happy to see your BIO and input, Char.  Thank you, and once more, welcome.  I need to get out the map and brush up on Idaho geography, so I can "see" your situation more clearly.

Arnold Koekkoek
NW Iowa  Zone 4  (where I wish right now I could see the crocus bloom because then I'd know Spring was setting in, and in late February I am beginning to long for that)