OT:Stones and Cabin Fever

  • Subject: OT:Stones and Cabin Fever
  • From: Gordon & Loraine Nicholson <iris4u@pacbell.net>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 07:57:28 -0800

From: Gordon & Loraine Nicholson <iris4u@pacbell.net>

Our mutual friends, June and Bill Stone and their new dog "Partner" from
"Stones iris Garden" in Volcano CA dropped in Monday.  They mentioned
the fact that their garden was weed free and then said that they had
several inches of snow!!!  Cabin fever had set in and they came down out
of the hills to where the crazies live just long enough to realize that
a foot of snow isn't so bad after all. We did not get to compare iris
notes very long since our business phones ring constantly, I guess that
is why I like this form of conversation allot.  It gives me insight into
all types of gardens everywhere and you all have so much more iris
knowledge that I am always in learning mode. I did want to thank the
Stones "on line" for all their friendship and comments to us all.
Lorraine in california

Suggestions on how we can improve ONElist? Go to the 'Suggestion'
box on our new web site. http://www.onelist.com