Re: Cult: Luminata

  • Subject: Re: Cult: Luminata
  • From: Lbaumunk@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 12:46:45 EST

From: Lbaumunk@aol.com

In a message dated 2/24/99 8:28:28 AM Mountain Standard Time,
mlowe@worldiris.com writes:

<< < I could wish that someone, somewhere, could find an existing luminata
 > cultivar with a tendency to rebloom. >> >>

There is an article in the last newsletter of the Rebloomer Society by Don
Spoon.  He tells about a seedling he is very high on from Clarence X Mind
Reader (or the other way around).  It's a luminata and Don has reason to think
it may be a good rebloomer.

L. Baumunk

Suggestions on how we can improve ONElist? Go to the 'Suggestion'
box on our new web site. http://www.onelist.com