New Web Site

  • Subject: New Web Site
  • From: Sharon McAllister <73372.1745@compuserve.com>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 14:12:27 -0500

From: Sharon McAllister <73372.1745@compuserve.com>

Rita B. wrote:

>  Thank you so much for the new web site. It is nice to look at on these
rainy
>  days, however by this afternoon I'm hoping for so sun and I feel a pull
from
>  the computer-http:/www.geocities.com~smcallister calling my name.

Thanks for the kind words.  I've added a feature I hope will ease
navigation for frequent visitors.  In the upper right-hand corner of the
home page, you'll now find a clickable link to "Latest Updates".  That's a
list -- latest items first  --  what I've added or modified and when, with
links that take you there so you don't have to explore the whole site to
figure out what's new.

Sharon McAllister
73372.1745@compuserve.com
http:/www.geocities.com/~smcallister

We now have over 85,000 e-mail communities. Check out our new web site!
http://www.onelist.com