Re: OT-BIO: Char Randall

  • Subject: Re: OT-BIO: Char Randall
  • From: Irisborer@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 16:47:20 EST

From: Irisborer@aol.com

In a message dated 2/24/1999 9:41:32 AM Eastern Standard Time,
charandmike@email.msn.com writes:

<< And you know what.....I'm just going to hurry up and send this, as
 is...before I chicken out again! I do have a few questions I'd like to ask
 if thats ok and felt an introduction was appropriate first. >>

Char.... that's what this list is for!  Ask away... and you can get all manner
of responses ... from plant scientist to new grower.  From iris collector to
folks growing their grandmother's irises.  The important thing is that we are
all folks with at least one thing in common... we like irises!

Kathy Guest in East Aurora, NY  where the sun is shining but it's sure not

Have you seen our new web site? http://www.onelist.com