Re: Cult: Luminata

  • Subject: Re: Cult: Luminata
  • From: "Walter Moores" <wmoores@watervalley.net>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 17:52:41 +0000
  • Comments: Authenticated sender is

From: "Walter Moores" <wmoores@watervalley.net>

> From: Iarejan@aol.com
>
> In a message dated 2/24/99 8:08:19 AM Eastern Standard Time,
> mlowe@worldiris.com writes:
>
> << I could wish that someone, somewhere, could find an existing luminata
>  cultivar with a tendency to rebloom. >>
> Mike,
>    Don't some consider CLARENCE a near-luminata?

	Is there such a term as 'bi-tone zonal or zonal bitone?' That is
where I would put CLARENCE.  Luminatas have lighter toned 'veins or
stripes' and CLARENCE does not.

	Mike Sutton asked if DOUBLE OH SEVEN was a luminata.  I looked at
the picture and thought I saw some veins extending halfway down the
falls under the white spot.  If those veins are there, Mike, I would
consider it to be a luminata.

	To  check out the characteristics of the pattern, see
MOONLIT SEA on my website:

	http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/Canopy/2920/

	Walter Moores
	Enid Lake, MS 7/8

Is ONElist important to you? Come to our new web site and share with
us your stories. http://www.onelist.com