CULT:The ever changing face of the iris world

  • Subject: CULT:The ever changing face of the iris world
  • From: StorYlade@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 19:40:30 EST

From: StorYlade@aol.com

In a message dated 2/24/1999 9:15:08 AM Central Standard Time,
koekkoek@mtcnet.net writes:

<<  Maybe what we need is a nice wild controversial assertion by somebody:
that would start some lively discussion!!   >>

How do you console a 'regular' iris grower whose yellow irises turned purple?

Betty Wilkerson in Bowling Green KY . . . will spring arrive?  This year?

Suggestions on how we can improve ONElist? Go to the 'Suggestion'
box on our new web site. http://www.onelist.com