OT:Humor Gardeners Alphabet

  • Subject: OT:Humor Gardeners Alphabet
  • From: starlord@QNET.COM (Slc.Dennis Bishop)
  • Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 23:03:03 -0800 (PST)

From: starlord@QNET.COM (Slc.Dennis Bishop)

'A' is for the aphid, he is a little pest;
'B' is for the little buds, you must secure the best.
'C' denotes the caterpillar whc eats an awful lot;
'D' is for the dung which you must dig in your plot.
'E' is for exhibitor who tries his level best;
'F' is for the First prize he aims to win with zest.
'G' is for the good times you share with all your friends;
'H' is for the hard work you must do at weekends.
'I' relates to interest which lasts throughout the year;
'J' is for the judge and he can be quite queer,
'K' is for the knowledge you will amass at length;
'L' is for the Lucozade you drink to keep your strength.
'M' is all the money we work so hard to earn.
     Then spend it all on novelties, will we never learn?
'N' stands for the New Year time to start once more;
'0' brings all the order forms dropping through the door.
'P' means pesky prices which always seem to rise;
'Q' relates to questions we ask to make us wise.
'H' is for the raindrops we always get our share;
'S' is for the slimey snail who eats your plants all bare.
'T' is for the trophies we try so hard to win.
     If you are successful fill them up with gin.
'U' means undercover where our flowers bloom best;
'V' stands for varieties, now put them to the test.
'W' means all the water the dahlias drink a lot;
'X' is short for Xmas I wonder what youve got?
'Z' You are most important and number one I feel.
    You will enjoy your hobby if you tackle it with Zeal.

|Bishop Telescope Fund   | Akumaizer Cattery  | E-mail List Owner   |
|470 20th ST West #23    | Japanese  Bobtails | Dahlia-net          |
|Rosamond,Ca.93560       | Home Rasied JBT's  | Canna-net           |
|starlord@qnet.com       |                    | Astronomy/SIAR-L    |

If you like orange and blue, then you will love our new web site!
Onelist: Fostering connections and information exchange