Re: CULT: fall cleanup

  • Subject: Re: CULT: fall cleanup
  • From: "Julia Rankin" <breckenridge@bnis.net>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 04:00:12 -0800

From: "Julia Rankin" <breckenridge@bnis.net>

I have read somewhere that rhizomatious plants do not take food from the
leaves in the way that bulbous plants do. If that is so, then the amount of
foliage on TBs would not be a consideration in whether one was gong to trim
down or not.

I would certainly like to know whether what I read is true...

So. Calif.
SZ 1-3