Re: CULT: medians

  • Subject: Re: CULT: medians
  • From: "Mike Sutton" <suttons@lightspeed.net>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 08:46:27 -0800

From: "Mike Sutton" <suttons@lightspeed.net>

Medians on average do just OK here unless we have a cold winter (like this
year).  If we have a cold winter all the medians including the MDBs do
great.  Looking forward to spring this year, as always, but I think I am
going to work on my median program a little more intensely.  We already have
some limited median bloom on DOUBLE BYTE, AUTUMN MAPLE, BABY BLESSED, BABY
BOOM and a couple of others that I can't remember now.