Re: CULT: Spring cleanup, now humour

  • Subject: Re: CULT: Spring cleanup, now humour
  • From: "Mike Sutton" <suttons@lightspeed.net>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 08:54:12 -0800

From: "Mike Sutton" <suttons@lightspeed.net>

-----Original Message-----

>From: "Jan Clark" <janclarx@hotmail.com>
>> This is not for the tender hearted, but I have used a weed burner to
>>completely burn off the dead foliage of SIB: and TB.
>>Pat Cory central Iowa USDA zone 5
>My chooks (Chickens to the US'ers) look pretty tatty when they're
>moulting. I wonder if the weed burner would do a good job of cleaning
>them up too? <grin>

I like this, it would probably clean them up and supply fried chicken for
dinner, mmm good........<big grin>
>Sorry, I'm far too tender hearted to burn my iris foliage.

I get it!  Too tender hearted to burn your iris but look out little chooks,
it's dinner time!   :-))

Mike - Feeling my cheerios this morning because it is raining but was
supposed to be 72 today.  Lots of rebloom stalks and wet pollen.  :((

Did you know that we have over 85,000 e-mail communities at Onelist?
Come visit our new web site and explore a new interest