CAT: Aril and Arilbred Cataglogs

  • Subject: CAT: Aril and Arilbred Cataglogs
  • From: "Steve Rust" <srust@fidnet.com>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 15:36:56 -0600

From: "Steve Rust" <srust@fidnet.com>

Have had a great time looking through Sharon McAllister's website.  Now,
can anyone out there tell me where I can order catalogs that specialize in
the aril/arilbred iris?!  I have Luella Danielson's catalog, a catalog from
the Aril section (yearly sale) and I know that Superstition Gardens has a
section in their catalog featuring mainly tall beardeds.  There are several
cultivars I have read about that I would like to order, but they are not
listed in the above catalogs.  Would really appreciate some help on this

Cindy Rust, Zone 5b, Missouri, sunny and in the 60's!