Re: CAT: Aril and Arilbred Cataglogs

  • Subject: Re: CAT: Aril and Arilbred Cataglogs
  • From: John I Jones <jijones@ix.netcom.com>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 13:49:02 -0800

From: John I Jones <jijones@ix.netcom.com>

Steve Rust wrote:

> From: "Steve Rust" <srust@fidnet.com>
>
> Have had a great time looking through Sharon McAllister's website.  Now,
> can anyone out there tell me where I can order catalogs that specialize in
> the aril/arilbred iris?!  I have Luella Danielson's catalog, a catalog from
> the Aril section (yearly sale) and I know that Superstition Gardens has a
> section in their catalog featuring mainly tall beardeds.  There are several
> cultivars I have read about that I would like to order, but they are not
> listed in the above catalogs.  Would really appreciate some help on this
> one.

Cindy Rust

Additionally, you might name the cvs you are interested in, someone may know
where to find the specific one. I have 40 some-odd Arils and ABs. Maybe I have
one want and we could trade.

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Visit my website at:
http://members.home.net/jijones

To reply to me personally click on
mailto://jijones@ix.netcom.com
mailto:jijones@ix.netcom.com
Fremont, California, USA

President, Westbay Iris Society
Director, Region 14 of the AIS

Subscribe to iris-talk at:

Subscribe to iris-photos at:

We have a new web site!
http://www.onelist.com
Onelist: The leading provider of free email community services