Re: CULT: What I wish was blooming today

  • Subject: Re: CULT: What I wish was blooming today
  • From: Sandy Ives <rives@home.com>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 19:41:20 -0500

Tomatoes will do right now.

I have the hydroponics unit set up and running, but nothing is up yet.  The crosses are very limited this year...and will be next year too.

Clarence and Gnu Blues side by side, but the first reticulata is all we need here.  Just the promise of the new season.

Sandy Ives in Ottawa Canada (zone 4 with a couple of feet of ice masquerading as white mulch still)