Re: CULT:The ever changing face of the iris world

  • Subject: Re: CULT:The ever changing face of the iris world
  • From: "Jan Clark" <janclarx@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 17:17:44 PST

From: "Jan Clark" <janclarx@hotmail.com>

>How do you console a 'regular' iris grower whose yellow irises turned
purple?
>Betty Wilkerson in Bowling Green KY

Offer to buy her some new yellow ones if she digs out ALL the purple
ones and throws them away (plus all the soil around them)
It shouldn't ever happen again then, and it saves all the stress of
trying to convince her that this is impossible.
Cheers, Jan Clark

Did you know that we have over 85,000 e-mail communities at Onelist?
http://www.onelist.com
Come visit our new web site and explore a new interest