Re: Cult: Luminata

  • Subject: Re: Cult: Luminata
  • From: "Jan Clark" <janclarx@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 17:34:32 PST

From: "Jan Clark" <janclarx@hotmail.com>

>Just to make sure that we are all singing from the same hymn book; I
have placed the report of the committee which defined the iris pattern,
"Luminata." on the HIPS website.
>It is at http://www.worldiris.com

Thanks for this Mike. The list of Luminatas and the photo links are very
helpful. Could we perhaps all put in and compile a list of modern
luminatas? We can have a ding-dong argument about which ones are or
Also - have you posted the list of 'Zonals' that you were compiling? I'm
waiting to see these.
Here's a start for the Luminata list:
Fancy Woman (Keppel 95)
Flights of Fancy (Keppel 93)
Filibuster (Ghio 93)
Spirit World (Keppel)
Mind Reader (Keppel)
Everywhere (Ghio 95)
Can't think of anymore for the moment.
Also does anyone know which are the common (more recent) ancestors of
these, which carry the luminata genes?
Cheers, Jan Clark

Is ONElist important to you?  Has it changed your life?
Come visit our new web site and share with us your stories