REF: Judges Handbook help requested

  • Subject: REF: Judges Handbook help requested
  • From: JEM300@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 22:03:34 EST

From: JEM300@aol.com

Hi all,

Would someone with a new edition of the judges handbook be so kind as to give
me the definition of a "collection" in the horticulture division?  We have a
minor dispute in the works while conjuring up our show schedules ( possibly
interpretational or someone did not copy the information down correctly)

Please feel free to reply privately if you wish.

Thank you!

Linda Doffek
West Bend, WI  Zone 5

If you like orange and blue, then you will love our new web site!
http://www.onelist.com
Onelist: Fostering connections and information exchange