Re: REF: Judges Handbook help requested

  • Subject: Re: REF: Judges Handbook help requested
  • From: Dana Brown <ddbro@llano.net>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 21:19:57 -0600

From: Dana Brown <ddbro@llano.net>

> Would someone with a new edition of the judges handbook be so kind as to
> give
> me the definition of a "collection" in the horticulture division?
	and I quote, "The ideal collection will consist of 3 to 5 stalks of the
same type (but not necessarily the same cultivar) of iris, all of which
are of Best Specimen of Show quality.  Stalks should be identical in all
physical respects, i.e., size, form, freshness, etc.  All stalks should
be cut to the same length."
	There is lots more if you need it.  Just let me know.
Dana Brown
Pres. South Plains Iris Society
Lubbock, Texas  79401
Zone 7 Usda, Zone 10 Sunset

Start a new hobby. Meet a new friend.
Onelist:  The leading provider of free email list services