Re: CULT:The ever changing color 'o iris

  • Subject: Re: CULT:The ever changing color 'o iris
  • From: Irisborer@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 05:08:47 EST

From: Irisborer@aol.com

In a message dated 2/25/1999 8:17:54 PM Eastern Standard Time,
janclarx@hotmail.com writes:

<< Offer to buy her some new yellow ones if she digs out ALL the purple
 ones and throws them away (plus all the soil around them)
 It shouldn't ever happen again then, and it saves all the stress of
 trying to convince her that this is impossible. >>

What a great save!!!  We constantly get this question at outreach events...
and people look disgusted when I launch into possible scenerios.  This is a
MUCH better way to solve the problem....  and could I add that you might even
keep flyers of your sale on hand for just such an event - and could write on
there "free yeller iris" so that you both remember!

I love this idea.... win/win fer sher!

Come check out our brand new web site!
Onelist: Making the Internet intimate