SPEC: reticulata and the sequence

  • Subject: SPEC: reticulata and the sequence
  • From: "Chris Hollinshead" <cris@netcom.ca>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 07:02:48 -0500

From: "Chris Hollinshead" <cris@netcom.ca>

Here is the information on the fellow mentioned in the item below. He is
quite an expert ion this area of irises and does indeed put out a catalogue
on juno and reticulata iris.

Alan McMurtrie
22 Calderon Crescent
North York, ON M2R 2E5
E-mail:  mcmurtrie.alan@hydro.on.ca
Specializing in Reticulata, Juno and Species Iris
Pricelist free

Christopher Hollinshead
Mississauga, Ontario  Canada  zone6b
AIS(Region 16), CIS, SSI