Re: SPEC: reticulata and the sequence

  • Subject: Re: SPEC: reticulata and the sequence
  • From: "Dennis Kramb" <dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 10:09:54 -0500

From: "Dennis Kramb" <dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net>

Thanks, Chris!  You saved my lazy butt from having to dig through my stacks
of iris paraphernalia to find Al's particulars!  Thanks again!

Dennis Kramb (Cincinnati, Ohio, USA, USDA Zone 6)
Irises & Native Wildflowers URL:  http://home.fuse.net/dkramb/home.html

>From: "Chris Hollinshead" <cris@netcom.ca>
>
>Alan McMurtrie
>22 Calderon Crescent
>North York, ON M2R 2E5
>E-mail:  mcmurtrie.alan@hydro.on.ca
>Specializing in Reticulata, Juno and Species Iris
>Pricelist free

Is ONElist important to you?  Has it changed your life?
http://www.onelist.com
Come visit our new web site and share with us your stories