Re: OT:Stones and Cabin Fever

  • Subject: Re: OT:Stones and Cabin Fever
  • From: "wstone" <wstone@volcano.net>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 09:03:50 -0800

From: "wstone" <wstone@volcano.net>

-----Original Message-----
From: Gordon & Loraine Nicholson <iris4u@pacbell.net>
To: Iris Chat Line <Iris-talk@onelist.com>
Date: Wednesday, February 24, 1999 8:05 AM
Subject: [iris-talk] OT:Stones and Cabin Fever

>From: Gordon & Loraine Nicholson <iris4u@pacbell.net>
>
>Our mutual friends, June and Bill Stone and their new dog "Partner"
from
>"Stones iris Garden" in Volcano CA dropped in Monday.  They
mentioned
>the fact that their garden was weed free and then said that they had
>several inches of snow!!!  Cabin fever had set in and they came down
out
>of the hills to where the crazies live

Curiosity got us, we know Gordon & Lorraine are great hosts, but
since their move they have a twinkle in their eyes like 2 children in
Fairy Land. I would say more but Lorraine has the makings for a great
article. ( Their move from town to country and chasing their dreams )
I might need help persuading her but like all busy people I think she
can fit it in.

Bill & June
wstone@volcano.net
Stone's Iris Garden
Volcano, CA 95689        3500' elev. 55 miles SE of
Sacramento,California

We are proud as punch of our new web site!
http://www.onelist.com
Onelist: The leading provider of free email community services