Re: CIS Website updated

  • Subject: Re: CIS Website updated
  • From: "Dennis Kramb" <dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 14:09:44 -0500

From: "Dennis Kramb" <dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net>

>From: "Chris Hollinshead" <cris@netcom.ca>
>Dear Iris Talk friends:
>I have recently renovated our CIS (Canadian Iris Society) website.
>Some new material has been added in a couple of areas and the overall look
>has been updated to a cleaner, easier to read style.
>Open for visiting any time of day or night...
>CIS website:  http://www.netcom.ca/~cris/CIS.html
>Happy irising!

Chris, WELL DONE!!!!!!!  That web page is just great!!  And the music is
absolutely wonderful!  What piece is it?  I also love the painting on the
home page.  I have a mouse mat with another painting of irises by Van Gogh
(I think) but it's different than the one on the CIS home page.

My only regret is that I didn't visit your web page any sooner!

Dennis Kramb (Cincinnati, Ohio, USA, USDA Zone 6)
Irises & Native Wildflowers URL:  http://home.fuse.net/dkramb/home.html

We have a new web site!
Onelist: The leading provider of free email community services