COMP: Web Site Updates

  • Subject: COMP: Web Site Updates
  • From: Sharon McAllister <73372.1745@compuserve.com>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 18:22:43 -0500

From: Sharon McAllister <73372.1745@compuserve.com>

I hope those of you who've been interested in the range of variation within
a cross are enjoying the new Sibling Sheets I've posted -- but the Photo
Gallery has outgrown its current structure and I still have scanned photos
in queue to upload and notebooks left to scan.  Obviously, I need to take
time out to restructure the Gallery before I resume uploading pictures.

Just wanted to warn you not to expect any more new material for a few days
-- and assure you that there's much more to come....

Sharon McAllister
73372.1745@compuserve.com
http://www.geocities.com/~smcallister