  • Subject: CAT: BLUE JAY WAY
  • From: vince lewonski <vincelewonski@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 17:19:12 -0800 (PST)

From: vince lewonski <vincelewonski@yahoo.com>

   I received the new Loomis Trial Garden videotape. One TB on it is
from Lauer, called BLUE JAY WAY. Really nice looking, like VICTORIA
FALLS with more ruffling and not falling down.
   Does anyone know if this has been introduced yet? I haven't seen it
in any catalog.

Vince Lewonski
Secane, PA  Zone 6
Not warped, but twisted and possibly fractured!