Re: CULT:The ever changing color 'o iris

  • Subject: Re: CULT:The ever changing color 'o iris
  • From: "Jan Clark" <janclarx@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 20:14:40 PST

From: "Jan Clark" <janclarx@hotmail.com>

>Why not just write a little one page handout on the phenomenon--just
hit the Archives and take a few notes.............
>Fill the other side of the page with basic cultural information
>or whatever..........
>Anner Whitehead--great fan of little educational handouts

I'm a great fan of L.E.H.'s myself. Spend hours preparing them. Being an
educator of kiddies, I hand stuff out all the time. Hard earned
experience has taught me that no one much reads them! Still I keep
churning the stuff out.
In my experience kids, and plenty of adults, learn best by DOING. That
is, by personal experience. Betty's neighbor has 'learned' by personal
experience, that her yellow irises turned purple. There are plenty of
people out there that will re-inforce this belief. It's hard to change
peoples minds when they are sure they know something to be true.

-Jan Clark, expressing her own beliefs, which she has come upon by hard
earned experience, and won't give up in a hurry. :-)