Re: CAT: Aril and Arilbred Cataglogs

  • Subject: Re: CAT: Aril and Arilbred Cataglogs
  • From: Lbaumunk@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 06:30:49 EST

From: Lbaumunk@aol.com

There simply are not many sources for arilbreds.
The ASI Plant Sale is the largest single source.  You mentioned that you have
Luella Danielson's catalog and the Superstition catalog.  Kary Iris Gardens in
Phoenix is another that lists a lot of arilbreds.  Sharon McAllister has
issued a very nice catalog in the past, but I think she said there will not be
one this year.

Also there is no book about arils and arilbreds, unfortunately.  It is a
natural subject.  The ASI board is presently looking into the possibility of
helping to fund such a volume.

Lowell Baumunk
Colorado

If you like orange and blue, then you will love our new web site!
http://www.onelist.com
Onelist: Fostering connections and information exchange