SPEC: Iris tectorum

  • Subject: SPEC: Iris tectorum
  • From: "Mark A. Cook" <billc@atlantic.net>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 22:03:25 -0500

From: "Mark A. Cook" <billc@atlantic.net>

When I lived in Kentucky, I grew Iris tectorum, which was a nice
plant.  I wonder how it would perform here in USDA Zone 8b Florida.
Those of you in the far south who grow this plant, tell me how it does.
     Also, do any of you know anything about Cypella plumbea?  This
plant is an Irid.  I wonder if it would grow here?

Mark A. Cook
Dunnellon, Florida.

Have you visited our new web site?
Onelist: Helping to create Internet communities