ADMIN: [Fwd: Tax us for using the internet??]

  • Subject: ADMIN: [Fwd: Tax us for using the internet??]
  • From: John I Jones <jijones@ix.netcom.com>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 21:41:01 -0800

From: John I Jones <jijones@ix.netcom.com>

Patricia R. Wenham wrote:

> >  Guess we realized the government would sooner or later

Political action items are covered in policy number 3 of our list policies and
are not appropriate.

3) Potentially Offensive Subjects. Do not post anything with
 **political** or religious content, even if there is some tenuous
 connection with irises. Some people have very strong feelings on
 these topics, and there is no reason to risk starting a heated
 debate over something that is rather clearly off-topic to begin
 with.

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Visit my website at:
http://members.home.net/jijones

To reply to me personally click on
mailto://jijones@ix.netcom.com
mailto:jijones@ix.netcom.com
Fremont, California, USA

President, Westbay Iris Society
Director, Region 14 of the AIS

Subscribe to iris-talk at:

Subscribe to iris-photos at:

Did you know that we have over 85,000 e-mail communities at Onelist?
http://www.onelist.com
Come visit our new web site and explore a new interest