Political posting, apology

  • Subject: Political posting, apology
  • From: "Patricia R. Wenham" <prw@televar.com>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 21:41:29 -0500

From: "Patricia R. Wenham" <prw@televar.com>

Sorry about that posting, I did not realize I sent it to the list.  In
fact I had to go and check my sent list to be sure but I did it.  Please
accept my apology.  I was trying to send it to friends using my address
book.  I am learning to check and double check when I send something any

Snow here today, quite a bit of it.  Can't even see my iris above the

Ta Da! Come see our new web site!
Onelist: A free email community service