Re: ADMIN: [Fwd: Tax us for using the internet??]

  • Subject: Re: ADMIN: [Fwd: Tax us for using the internet??]
  • From: DWiris@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 01:33:07 EST

From: DWiris@aol.com

Dear John,

This topic may not be considered appropriate for iris-talk, but if this law
passes, it may mean the end of iris-talk.  I don't intend to spend an hour a
day going through e-mails if I have to pay long distance rates to do it.

Dorothy Willott

We are proud as punch of our new web site!
http://www.onelist.com
Onelist: The leading provider of free email community services