Re: SHOW Show Schedules

  • Subject: Re: SHOW Show Schedules
  • From: "Walter Moores" <wmoores@watervalley.net>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 07:23:12 +0000
  • Comments: Authenticated sender is

From: "Walter Moores" <wmoores@watervalley.net>

> From: Dana Brown <ddbro@llano.net>
>
> > I envision a sample short schedule with just the bare bones for a
> > small society like ours.  Then, an example of an elaborate one for
> > larger shows that includes just about everythings, such as
> > collections mentioned in the original post..
> 	This is why Region 17 now requires a judge trainee to either prepare a
> show schedule or chair a show before becoming a judge.  The thought was
> that the practical experience would prepare them for the real thing and
> be a benefit to their society.

	Dana, what an excellent idea!  It could also be the subject of JT
Schools (maybe a limited audience though), but everyone could learn
what a show chairman goes through.  I can see  the test on this
type of JT school.....something akin to taking the ACT or GRE!  No
twenty questions!

	Walter Moores
	Enid Lake, MS 7/8