Re: SHOW Show Schedules

  • Subject: Re: SHOW Show Schedules
  • From: "Walter Moores" <wmoores@watervalley.net>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 09:44:17 +0000
  • Comments: Authenticated sender is

From: "Walter Moores" <wmoores@watervalley.net>

> >	It would be wonderful if AIS would include some sample acceptable
> >show schedules in the JT book...

	Mike Lowe responded:

> I believe this is in progress. The 'Handbook' is in a three ring binder so
> that changes and additions can be easily made. The only problem lies in
> tracking who has copies and whether to distribute changes 'pro bono' or
> nick the recipient for mailing/repro expenses.
> Even further along this track, I envision placing 'template' Show Schedules
> in a ftp (File Transfer Protocol) area of, say, all Society websites.

	I can hardly wait!  While we are on this show schedule thread, is
there any society out there that still does a 'Color Class' show?
Now that was some schedule to write...like writing a proposal for a
Federal Grant!

		Future Automation:

	The CD rom format for the Checklists seems to be in the works.

	What about the Judges' Ballot?  When will the ballot be tallied by a

	Walter Moores
	Enid Lake, MS 7/8

Did you know that we have over 85,000 e-mail communities at Onelist?
Come visit our new web site and explore a new interest