Re: SHOW Show Schedules

  • Subject: Re: SHOW Show Schedules
  • From: "Jeff and Carolyn Walters" <jcwalters@bridgernet.com>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 09:02:55 -0700

From: "Jeff and Carolyn Walters" <jcwalters@bridgernet.com>

> From: "Walter Moores" <wmoores@watervalley.net>
> 	I can hardly wait!  While we are on this show schedule thread, is
> there any society out there that still does a 'Color Class' show?

The Utah Iris Society (Salt Lake City) stages their event as a
"color-cultivar" show. The placement of the irises is by color class and
the show premiums are awarded on that basis, but the judging is done by

Did you know that we have over 85,000 e-mail communities at Onelist?
Come visit our new web site and explore a new interest