Re: SHOW Show Schedules

  • Subject: Re: SHOW Show Schedules
  • From: "Walter Moores" <wmoores@watervalley.net>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 10:45:50 +0000
  • Comments: Authenticated sender is

From: "Walter Moores" <wmoores@watervalley.net>

> From: Dana Brown <ddbro@llano.net>
> Walter,
> 	I am not sure but it seems that I remember either Dallas or Fort Worth
> doing a color show.
> --
> mailto:ddbro@llano.net
> Dana Brown
> Pres. South Plains Iris Society
> Lubbock, Texas  79401
> Zone 7 Usda, Zone 10 Sunset

	Dana, both Dallas and Fort Worth did the color shows for years.
When Peggy Williams was president of the FWIS, she,  Gloria Blackmon,
and I wrote the first schedule for a color class show in Region 17.
This was in the late seventies.  Fort Worth was the first society,
therefore, to stage a color class show in Region 17.  It was then
picked up by the rest of the societies in the region.

	Walter Moores
	Enid Lake, MS 7/8

New hobbies? New curiosities? New enthusiasms?
Sign up for a new email list today