Re: SHOW Show Schedules (computerized)

  • Subject: Re: SHOW Show Schedules (computerized)
  • From: Ellen Gallagher <e_galla@moose.ncia.net>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 12:43:53 -0500

From: Ellen Gallagher <e_galla@moose.ncia.net>

	Glenn Simmons wrote:

>Since I am now taking Judges Training I am very interested in this
>and I am a big supporter of computerized files.  Walter, you keep after
>all >these AIS people!  :)  You are absolutely correct, this all needs to

	I agree but with a small caveat...not a few of us, at least on
	this mailing list, are using Apple computers as opposed to PCs
 	and my little Mac has rebelled against some programs that
	inhabit the PC world lately owned by a guy in Washington state.

	We, my computer Gertrude and I, are a wee bit anxious about the
	new computerized checklists not being compatible with us. :(
	(just read Mike L.'s post re the checklists being on a CD...feel
	somewhat better).

	We are probably worrying about nothing since I bask in the
	knowledge that Mike Lowe and John Jones usually work on
	Macintosh platforms. Whew...
	These irises in my garden are still blessedly snow-covered but not
	as much as I would like to see....lots and lots of ice here as well.
	Can't see the iris foliage to see any black or brown tips. They
	are hiding under their white blanket for another month hopefully,
	since it drops below zero most days.

	Cold as well altho' it did get in the high 30s yesterday but with
	a strong wind...the awning on our screen porch came right through
	the screen which caused a certain husband some grief this AM.