Re: ADMIN: [Fwd: Tax us for using the internet??]

  • Subject: Re: ADMIN: [Fwd: Tax us for using the internet??]
  • From: "Martha Brown" <mbrown@pldi.net>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 11:55:38 -0600

From: "Martha Brown" <mbrown@pldi.net>

John,

Apologies in advance for continuing this thread but :

Before anyone gets too upset over this "Tax"  it is mis-information that has
been floating around the net for months.

For more info on this check out the following URL.

http://urbanlegends.miningco.com/library/weekly/aa012099.htm?pid=2733&cob=ho
me

Martha
M Brown