Re: catalogs ready for mailing

  • Subject: Re: catalogs ready for mailing
  • From: Glenn Simmons <glsimmon@swbell.net>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 18:19:18 -0600

From: Glenn Simmons

"Lora L. Masche" wrote:

 Hello ALL, Our iris catalogs are just off the press and they will be ready for mailing 2/23/99.  This is an exciting time for us all as we wait with great anticipation for the new catalogs to arrive.We are excited this year with our catalog as we have included 60 color iris pictures along with a sneak preview of our garden. If you wish to order a catalog they are $2.00.address:  Forquin Mountain Iris garden              21642 Shake Ridge Road              Volcano, California   95689We are in the process of updating our web page.We wish everyone a wonderful iris season and beautiful blooms! Lora L. Masche
Forquin Mountain Iris Garden
21643 Shake Ridge Road
Volcano, CA 95689

Hello Lora,

We received your catalog on 2-27.  You all have done a very nice job on it this year, more pictures than last year if I remember correctly.  Very well done!  :)  Thank you for sending it.  Linda and I appreciate you getting the catalog out to us so quickly.  I know Linda is "champing at the bit" to get her order out to you.

Glenn & Linda Simmons
  ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Start a new hobby. Meet a new friend. http://www.onelist.com Onelist: The leading provider of free email list services