REF: Bill Shear's New Book

  • Subject: REF: Bill Shear's New Book
  • From: "S & C Rust" <srust@fidnet.com>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 19:39:48 -0600

From: "S & C Rust" <srust@fidnet.com>

Just got Bill Shear's new iris book in the mail.  I really like it, it is a
great addition to our iris library.  I haven't finished reading it yet, but
the tips for actually growing the different classes of iris are wonderful.
Very informative and yet an interesting, fun read.  The book is called "The
Gardener's Iris Book" and it is perfectly named.  The pictures are very
nice too.  Has anyone else out there read this book yet?

Cindy Rust, Zone 5b, Missouri

Ideas on how we can improve ONElist?
Check out the Suggestion Box feature on our new web site