OT--our Aussie friends OK?

  • Subject: OT--our Aussie friends OK?
  • From: Carol Canfield <Carolcc5@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2002 15:54:34 -0800 (PST)

Hearing on the TV about the fires threatening Sydney!
I know some of you are far away but I think some are
close?  Any news?  Are all of you all right?  The
Pryors are near there aren't they?  I'm worried!

Carol Canfield in Spicewood, TX

Do You Yahoo!?

Tiny Wireless Camera under $80!
Order Now! FREE VCR Commander!