Re: REB: Mystery Iris

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] REB: Mystery Iris
  • From: RYFigge@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 10:24:15 EST

Thanks, John, for your zone, that bit of info I did not have/  Ithink I envy
you your climate for gardening now --NO,  we need the rest!
Betty gave you good advice on your mystery iris.  I find it difficult to
identify by description (even photos can leave much to be desired)  but would
it, could it, be SEA FLUFF by RGSmith?  It is a lovely light blue and
reblooms well.  Rosalie nr Baltimore  where I'm hoping our part of zone 7
does not get the forecasted snow (sorry, kids, "they say" that shows one is
getting older to not want snow.  Well, I've been there, done that, and admit
it!) ryfigge@aol.com

Tiny Wireless Camera under $80!
Order Now! FREE VCR Commander!
Click Here - Only 1 Day Left!