Re: Change of e-mail address for Reblooming Iris Society

  • Subject: Re: Change of e-mail address for Reblooming Iris Society
  • From: "broiris8" <broiris@airmail.net>
  • Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2002 16:11:21 -0000

--- In iris-talk@y..., claire235@a... wrote:
>Hi Claire, the Recorder was mailed the day before Christmas and
should be arriving anytime.  I received mine in the mail on the 31st.
I have been going since Sep with a trip to Korea, A small convention,
and A trip to Hawaii for the Pearl Harbor Commemoration.  While I was
gone, the e-mail from Tim Stanek with the Symposium got lost and
didn't get to the printer due to ATT getting out of the e-mail
business.  When I returned the 11th of kDec, I expected to have the
Recorder mailed but had to chase down the Symposium and get it
printed.  At least it finally got out.  I am mailing the Renewal cards
this next week and need someone to start thinking about a speaker for
the AIS convention in Memphis.  If you think of anyone let me know.
Cold and ice here the last 3 days, but no snow or anthing on the
roads.  18 this morning.  Charlie