Doesn't really fit any of the subject tags, but where else could I find such
an avid group of gardeners who might know the answer.

I am looking for a garden arbor made out of "fake wood".  I have seen a
wonderful recycled plastic material used to make trellises that looks
exactly like weathered wood stakes, about 3/4" square.  I would love to find
an arbor made out of the same material (usually dyed green or red-brown).
Steel rusts, vinyl and PVC look ugly, and wood gets old and splintery.
Aluminum would be nice, but I've never seen one so I assume it would be too
expensive if I could find it.  The trellis manufacturers did not know any
arbor makers, and no luck on the internet.  Any ideas?

John Reeds