RE: OT-PLANTS: Arbor

  • Subject: RE: [iris-talk] OT-PLANTS: Arbor
  • From: John Reeds <jreeds@microsensors.com>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 14:20:27 -0800

Vernon:

The product I have seen looks a lot more like wood than any of the other
alternatives.  It is recycled plastic, bundled into directional fibers and
fused together in a porous structure exactly like badly weathered wood.

John

Tiny Wireless Camera under $80!
Order Now! FREE VCR Commander!
Click Here - Only 1 Day Left!